How workers trained in Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 can help keep your work site safe.
Are you in building and construction? How confident are you that your team have the competence required to ensure others on your sites and projects are able to perform high risk tasks at the standards you require?
Are the people in your team adequately able to assess whether clients or operations teams can safely operate the assets, systems or infrastructure your company delivers? Is your work high risk or complex, operating in remote areas, or spanning continents, languages and cultures?
If so, how do you ensure everyone in your team maintains high standards of safety?
Organisations are increasingly aware that addressing competence of workers, contractors and clients is part of their legal obligation to ensure a safe workplace.
Do you want the ability to:
- Accurately assess and verify the competence of any worker, contractor or client for work.
- Identify training needs, based on competency gaps.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of any training undertaken to ensure continued improvement.
Our TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment gives you the ability to:
- Plan, organise and deliver training
- Plan and implement assessment activities
- Discover how to design training programs that meet the needs of your industry
The program promises to gives you the knowledge set, mindset and skill set to ensure you’ll be able to effectively train people, in both one-on-one, group and classroom settings and make sure those you’ve trained meet the required learning outcomes including to the level required by national standards.
Organisations who have their workers qualified to train and assess report the following benefits:
- The safety team are more confident in verifying competence.
- Operations and maintenance teams in remote sites receive higher quality training to ensure sustainable safe outcomes.
- Less rework on projects, as clients and operators are receiving high quality training and assessment before project closure.
Additionally, when you or your team are trained in this accredited qualification, it creates a competitive advantage on tendering and quoting for contacts, ensuring everyone involved in your projects does things ‘your way’ at each and every stage of the project.
Workplace Dimensions offers a 5 day intensive TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment as a public program in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra & Sydney.
While there are no prerequisites for this course, English language proficiency and literacy skills are needed to complete the course in the required time frame. The program also requires competency in using a comp uter or a tablet devices for research.
$1,595 per person (GST is not applicable on accredited training). Program fee includes all materials, assessment, morning and afternoon tea and lunch each day.
Government funding may be available for this program. Click here to find out if you are eligible>>.
Program runs from 8.30 am-5pm Monday to Friday for 5 days
This program can be customised and delivered on-site for your specific workplace and industry. For more information contact us at email@example.com