Productivity guru Tim Ferriss’ fun, encouraging anecdotes show how one simple question — “What’s the worst that could happen?” — is all you need to learn to do anything.
Search Our Blog
- 5 tips for working successfully with subcontractors
- Why train apprentices in WHS?
- Why self-paced online training isn’t for everyone – and how LDN do online differently.
- Workplace Dimensions COVID-19 response from LDN CEO Melissa Williams
- Train your staff at home with LDN Interactive (LDN-i) – helping organisations train and develop staff while isolated
- Leading through uncertain times – how to be a leader through the COVID-19 response.
- How to talk to kids about COVID-19 with resources for parents and children
- Working in air pollution – what’s your obligation?
- What our learners say about our programs
Search By Topic
Accidents Adult Literacy Air Pollution Commericals Construction Industries Construction Training COVID-19 Creativity CSQ Depression Domestic violence Fatalities Funny Industry Bodies Leadership LLN Management Online Learning Research Safety Statistics Stress Subcontractors Tenders Tradies training and assessment transport wellbeing WHS Workplace Burnout Workplace Injuries World Events