Our pre-enrolment handbook – All you need to know in one document
Before enrolling in a nationally accredited training program, make sure you’ve downloaded and understood the relevant student handbook.
The purpose of this handbook is to provide you with information about:
- Workplace Dimensions as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 122052).
- Policies and procedures relevant to your enrolment into accredited training programs run by Workplace Dimensions.
- Information about our cancellation policies, refunds and transfers.
- Information about the Australian Government Unique Student Identifier (USI) which you will need to provide as part of your enrolment. (Click here if you need to obtain one.)
- Policies and procedures relevant to any training subsidies related to your program (if relevant).
Unique Student Identifier (USI) – What it is and how to get one.
As part of your enrolment, from January 1st 2015, each student will need to have an Australian Government Unique Student Identifier (USI). You can obtain your USI from this link http://www.usi.gov.au and you will need to quote it during the enrolment process. The USI helps you: Seamlessly link information about a your VET training achievements, regardless of where you studied Enable you to easily access secure digital transcripts of their achievements Give you access to, and more control over, your educational information To obtain a USI, please make sure you have one form of ID from the list below ready: Examples of acceptable forms of ID:
- Driver’s Licence
- Medicare Card
- Australian Passport
- Visa (with Non-Australian Passport) for international students
- Birth Certificate (Australian) *please note a Birth Certificate extract is not sufficient
- Certificate Of Registration By Descent
- Citizenship Certificate