Express your interest in subsidised WHS training provided by Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ).
Workplace Dimensions is currently applying to Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) for subsidised places in our popular accredited WHS training, particularly for people working in the Queensland building and construction industry.
To secure funding, we need to tell CSQ how many training places we want funded and where the training programs will be run.
If you – or your colleagues – would like the opportunity to gain either the BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety, or the BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety, with an opportunity to be subsidised by CSQ, please let us know.
You can express your interest as an individual or as a company.
If we receive the funding and you meet the CSQ criteria, we will prioritise your enrolment.
Registering your interest does not lock you into any commitment.
Please let us know if you’re interested below and we’ll contact you if we’re successful in gaining funding.
Express your interest in subsidised WHS training
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ)?
CSQ is an independent industry funded body supporting employers, workers, apprentices and career seekers in the building and construction industry.
For the most current information visit the CSQ website: http://www.csq.org.au
Who is eligible for funding.
Who is eligible for funding?
- You’re a worker in the Queensland building and construction related industries
- You hold a 1 month working relationship with your employer
- You hold an ‘on the tools’ position or a clerical, administrative or professional role within the building and construction industry
- You’ve been unemployed for up to 4 years, but were ‘on the tools’ in the Queensland building and construction related industries listed on this page
- You are a 3rd or 4th year Apprentice
- You are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, refugee or humanitarian visa holder.
What's this EOI all about?
Workplace Dimensions is reapplying for funding from Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) to help subsidise two nationally recognised Work Health and Safety programs for the Queensland building and construction industry. We’re asking people in the industry how many places they’d like and where you’d like our programs to run, so we can make an accurate forecast of what’s required.
Can a company apply or just individuals?
Either. You can book into our public programs as an individual or subject to minimum numbers, we can come and train your people on site. Contact us at email@example.com for further info.