Gain your qualification in Work Health & Safety in a live environment, via computer or device
Our BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety program is now available through a facilitator-led, real-time, interactive training environment – via an internet connected computer or device.
This could be the right time to add value to your role while working at home or from the workplace.
This is not a pre-recorded online program – it is the same experience as our face-to-face programs.
Regardless of the industry, leaders have a legal obligation to keep people safe – even if they are working from home!
The BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is a nationally recognised qualification which will train you to identify hazards in your workplace, assist with responding to incidents, assess and control risk, and consult on work health and safety issues.
This qualification is for leaders in all industries, including those who are self-employed or in small business, delivered to your home or workplace, live and interactive via technology.
What will you learn from undertaking this qualification?
- Gain an understanding of how to meet your personal – and your organisation’s legal and compliance obligations.
- Learn about hazard identification, risk management and effective WHS management of subcontractors.
- Learn to assist with responding to incidents and assisting with workplace monitoring processes.
- Understand the process of incident investigation.
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes.
- Learn to show leadership in the workplace and how to lead teams.
- Learn how to have powerful safety conversations that empower people taking accountability for their own safety behaviours.
- Become more employable by specialising in safety.
- Learn to demonstrate your staff are trained to uphold high safety standards – a contributing factor in your business winning more work.
- Undertake assessments that are relevant to your workplace and industry.
- Learn with a group of peers from across different industries
- Gain the nationally recognised BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety, once you complete the training and are competent in the assessments.