Our Handbook – All you need to know in one document
Before enrolling in a nationally accredited training program, make sure you’ve downloaded and understood the relevant student handbook. Use the General Student Handbook unless you are applying for funding for your program from Construction Skills Queensland or the Victorian training Guarantee (see links below for the specific handbooks).
The purpose of the handbooks are to provide you with information about:
- Workplace Dimensions as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
- Policies and procedures relevant to your enrolment into accredited training programs run by Workplace Dimensions.
- A Course Enrolment Form, should you choose to book offline.
- Information about our cancellation policies, refunds and transfers (also below).
- Information about the Australian Government Unique Student Identifier (USI) which you will need to provide as part of your enrolment. (Click here if you need to obtain one.)
- Policies and procedures relevant to funding related to your program (if relevant).
Cancellations, Refunds & Transfers
Due to high demand, should you wish to cancel, your full course fee is forfeited. However, up to 2 working days prior to the start of your scheduled program, you may replace yourself with another person for that program, so long as your replacement has completed all required pre-enrolment paperwork 24 hours prior to the program commencing, or your course fee is forfeited in full. The only exception to this is in extenuating circumstances, such as bereavement, hospitalisation etc., for which you may be asked to provide evidence.
What if we cancel a program?
Should we cancel a program for any reason, you will be given notification of cancellation 1 week prior to the advertised start date and your course fee will be refunded in full, unless you choose to transfer to the next available program date. If you are booking flights and accommodation to attend one of our programs, please contact us before you do so we can confirm the program is proceeding on 1300 453 555.
You are permitted to transfer your enrolment to the same program on a different date one time only, if you let us know by phone or email at least 10 working days before the commencement of your program. Date transfers less than 10 days prior to a program or transferring dates more than once are not permitted and 100% of your course fee will be forfeited.
Need help with your enrolment? Please contact email@example.com, call us on 1300 453 555 or fill out our online enquiry form.
Handbooks for Funded Programs
Unique Student Identifier (USI) – What it is and how to get one.
As part of your enrolment, from January 1st 2015, each student will need to have an Australian Government Unique Student Identifier (USI). You can obtain your USI from this link http://www.usi.gov.au and you will need to quote it during the enrolment process. The USI helps you: Seamlessly link information about a your VET training achievements, regardless of where you studied Enable you to easily access secure digital transcripts of their achievements Give you access to, and more control over, your educational information To obtain a USI, please make sure you have one form of ID from the list below ready: Examples of acceptable forms of ID:
- Driver’s Licence
- Medicare Card
- Australian Passport
- Visa (with Non-Australian Passport) for international students
- Birth Certificate (Australian) *please note a Birth Certificate extract is not sufficient
- Certificate Of Registration By Descent
- Citizenship Certificate