Before enrolling in a nationally accredited training program, make sure you’ve downloaded and understood our student handbook.
The purpose of this document is to provide you with information about:
- Workplace Dimensions as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Explains your rights as a participant in our programs
- Policies and procedures relevant to your enrolment into accredited training programs run by Workplace Dimensions.
- Our cancellation and transfer policies.
- Course Enrolment Form, should you choose to book offline.
Download Our Student Handbook & Offline Enrolment Form Now >>
Are You Eligible For Funding?
Before enrolling, you should check if you are eligible for any state, government or industry funding for your program.
You can check out funding opportunities here>>
Choose Your Program To Enrol Online Now
Have questions? Want to know if the program is right for your needs?
Or do you need a customised program just for your workplace?
Call us on 1300 453 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below.